Women Thrive MagazineFollow
Media platform spotlighting and celebrating entrepreneurial women and their achievements. Creating a platform where every woman can be seen and heard. We are disrupting the media industry by democratising media channels for women. If you have a business or an idea and you would like to rise and thrive, you are in the right place.
Why falling in love with webinars will put your business on fire
Have you ever wondered how you can get a consistent flow of clients, automated sales in your inbox when you wake up, and a waiting list of referrals, who can’t wait to work with you? Sounds too good to be true.
Let me tell you about the strategy that will turn your knowledge and expertise into a highly successful event that will attract and convert attendees into clients: WEBINARS.
You may think – do I really need webinars in my business? Some statistics: 95% of businesses believe webinars are an important part of their marketing strategy. 73% of B2B companies say webinars are the best way to generate high-quality leads.
Here’s what webinars can do for you:
* Position yourself as the EXPERT – hosting your own event, and being a speaker on your own stage builds credibility and authority. People see you as the authority in your field and they want to know more about you.
* Build relationships and connect with your ideal audience globally – it’s an opportunity to communicate directly with people and show them how you can help them solve their problems or reach their goals. There is no limit to how many people you can reach and where they are coming from.
* Build your e-mail list – they are absolutely brilliant to generate leads and reach new people, who need your products or services but had no idea about your existence before. They become part of your tribe, where you can serve them.
* Convert followers into clients – building that know, like, and trust factor, and when, what you say resonates with people, they want to work with you. So you can fill your programs and calendar with amazing clients with ease (and yes, earn that income you desire and deserve too).
* Open up collaborations, speaking and media opportunities – not only potential clients but also other business owners or influential people see you as the authority in your field and they invite you to be a guest, speaker, expert, writer, or podcaster in their space and give you bigger exposure. The sky is the limit.
* Create the business you love, which allows you to work from anywhere in the world. To host a webinar all you need is your laptop and an internet connection. You can work from downtown LA, from the beach in Indonesia, or from the museum of Paris when you travel around Europe.
I believe you already feel the power of hosting your own virtual events. You can already see the opportunities unfolding before your eyes.
But… maybe you also hear that little voice inside your head saying: “I’m afraid of public speaking”, “I’m not tech savvy”, “I don’t have a large audience”, “I’ve never done a webinar before”, “ What if I fail”, “People will judge me”. The list goes on and on.
I hear you. Been there. Not knowing where to start. Not feeling confident as a speaker.
Let me tell you my 2 secrets on how to deal with the biggest fears, which prevent female entrepreneurs from running webinars:
“I can”t do this. I don’t know enough”
You may have this idea that in order to host your very own event you need to be Oprah or Tony Robbins or at least a professor at Harvard because they are so smart and they know a lot, right?
Wrong. They all started exactly where you are now. With nobody knowing who they were. And most likely being as afraid as you’re now. But they started. And built it from there.
Here’s my first secret: All you need is to be one or two steps ahead of your clients to be able to teach and inspire them. You know something they don’t and they need this from you.
Remember – “You don’t need to be great to start but you need to start to be great”
“I can’t do this. I’m not ready enough”
You may believe that you need to know EVERYTHING in order to start. And that everything feels so overwhelming that you don’t even know where to begin.
Here’s my second secret – these 5 words actually changed my life forever: “Done is better than perfect”. You don’t need to know all 17 steps ahead to start. All you need is to take the very first step. And once you do – the second one becomes clearer, and then the third one, and so forth.
Marie Forleo says: “Clarity comes from taking action, not from sitting and thinking about it”. Spread your wings and learn how to fly in the meantime. You’ve got this. You’ll get the answers. You can do it. You will be shocked at how much you can learn and grow in the process. Life will never be the same.
Here me out AMAZING WOMAN: You are more powerful than you think. You were born for a reason and you have an important message to share with the world. You want to Make a Difference, Transform Lives and Shine as a Business Rockstar in the process.
You playing small doesn’t serve anyone. Stop playing small and start getting visible as a rockstar speaker. Use your voice to inspire and empower women globally. Because you have one.
About the Author
Name: Alex Grzybek
Professional Title: Confidence & Business Success Mentor
Bio: Alex Grzybek helps ambitious female entrepreneurs, who struggle with the confidence to THRIVE in the online business & get a consistent flow of clients. She shows how to fill your programs and calendar with ease through the power of speaking and highly converting online events.
Social Media Handle: