Women Thrive MagazineFollow
Media platform spotlighting and celebrating entrepreneurial women and their achievements. Creating a platform where every woman can be seen and heard. We are disrupting the media industry by democratising media channels for women. If you have a business or an idea and you would like to rise and thrive, you are in the right place.
Heal to Health: 42 Things to Know About Pranic Healing
Our body works best when it is in harmony with our truth. When we are off harmony, our body is not at ease resulting in dis-ease. External and internal factors, combined or individually can throw us off harmony or alignment. The current approach toward health is to heal after a dis-ease manifests in the body.
When we have a disease, we pause all our activities to get our body back in harmony through medicines, therapy, or whatever treatment is required. As per energy science, disease conditions first exist in the energy body. Most of the time this goes unattended because most of us don’t know and it starts to show up in the physical body.
What we need is a preventive approach. Prevention rather than the cure of a disease should be the goal because ‘an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.’
This is where energy healing comes into place. Energy healing is about activating, balancing and aligning the (life) energy that keeps the body alive. Everyone has an energy field. This energy needs to flow freely like blood flows in our veins and arteries. But life happens and we can go through extreme conditions and incidents that imbalance this flow. If the flow is not balanced and aligned, it can lead to energy blocks that can contribute to one of the root causes of diseases over a period of time. Healing corrects imbalances in the body’s energy field, making it an important thing to have.
Here are 42 Things to Know About Pranic (Energy) Healing
- Pranic Healing is the science that utilises life energy (also known as prana, chi, ki) to heal the whole physical body through the energy body. Pranic Healing was created, developed, and designed by Grand Master Choa Kok Sui (GMCKS)
- Everyone has an energy field. This is known as the energy body or etheric body, etheric double, bioplasmic body, bio field, electromagnetic field, etc. This is where healing is done.
- This energy field or energy body contains Chakras; energy meridians, energy channels, auras.
- Chakras are the body’s energy transformers that take in and distribute light force throughout the energy body via the meridians. Each Chakra controls and directs energy to one or more organs. The meridians are the energy channels, or energy highways of your aura. The meridians take energy from the chakras and carry it round the body.
- Pranic Healing is a three step process that substantially accelerates the body’s innate ability to heal at all levels (Physical, Emotional, Mental and Spiritual). It is scanning for energy abnormalities, removing those abnormalities, and replenishing and revitalising them with life force energy.
- Life energy is what keeps the body alive and healthy.
- This life force can also be characterised as universal energy; derived from air, solar and ground. It is not the healer’s energy.
- Disease can also occur because of less life energy in certain parts of the body or the entire body.
- Pranic healing is based on two laws: The law of self-recovery and the law of life energy / prana or life energy.
- As per the law of self recovery, the body has its own capability to heal on its own at a certain rate.
- As per the law of life energy, for life to exist, the body must have life energy, prana or chi. The healing process of the body can be accelerated by increasing life energy on the affected part(s) and on the entire body.
- Pranic healing corrects imbalances in the body’s energy field and directs life force to the organs and overall body.
- The concept of all the healing methodologies like medicine, massage, therapy, etc. are ways to move the stuck/ blocked energies and fasten the healing or recovery process.
- With Pranic healing, we are assisting the body’s energy system to normalise so that the body can heal itself.
- As per the methodology, the healer projects life energy to the patient for healing through the techniques learnt.
- Pranic healing at a macro level understanding, involves the use of life energy prana in the bioplasmic/energy body to remove the blocks.
- The first step in this process is to scan the energy field and to understand the blocks or concerns that surround the body.
- Pranic healing is simple and easy to follow if the attitude is right and instructions are followed.
- Pranic healing is spiritual – by praying or invoking one becomes a divine channel
- Some exceptions: Pranic healing may take time for some especially if you are a heavy smoker, are an alcoholic, drug addict, or are under heavy stress or high negative emotion during the healing process.
- 21) This healing is better to be taken as a preventive measure.
- 22) It complements western medicine. Pranic healing is not intended to replace orthodox medicine, but rather to complement it.
- 23) It is more like a root cause treatment. For example, a migraine. The reason you get a migraine needs to be explored. Taking a tablet to fix the pain during an emergency gives immediate relief but to correct the lifestyle which triggers it and to prevent future occurrences by correcting the energy imbalances and overall lifestyle should be the motto.
- 24) Oneness: In the world of quantum physics, we know that we are all connected. Studies at the University of California Irvine, Dept. of Radiological Sciences, about the effectiveness of pranic healing, demonstrate that it is as effective at a distance as it is when the patient is present.
- 25) Remote healing/distance healing – this is the highest level of healing. As mentioned above, projecting life energy or chi can be done at close range or anywhere. Distance is not a barrier. This technique has been a protected and guarded secret. These sessions can happen over a Zoom call or any video or audio mode.
- 26) Energy blocks can be created anytime (through unhelpful thought patterns, trauma, shocks etc), one must be aware to periodically cleanse these blocks.
- 27) Holistic approach – pranic healing works at a holistic level and the healing happens on the whole body and not on a single organ.
- 28) It is no touch therapy – Since this work happens on the energy body, there is no touch to the physical body. Experts, practitioners, and healers use their hands to check the body’s aura to detect abnormal energy or disturbances.
- 29) Energy reflecting an underlying disease or problem is cleansed from the energy body and fresh, healing energy – prana – is accessed and transmitted to the patient by the healer.
- 30) Sickness can be caused by less life energy or prana at a certain location, area, organ or generally the entire body. The more severe the sickness, the less life energy is in the affected area. Example – nearsighted people have less life energy/ pranic depletion around eye areas.
- 31) About disease from energy understanding: Disease is first apparent in an individual’s energy field as an energetic disturbance before it downloads into the physical body.
- 32) Principle of lag time: Sometimes there is a delay in feeling the effect of healing in the physical body. This can be explained by the “principle of lag time”. Lag time means that the rate of healing the visible physical body is at a slower pace than the energy body. i.e the energy body heals faster than that of the physical body. Therefore in such cases, the client may not experience immediate relief or cure. The degree of delay or lag time will depend on various factors like the degree of damage, age, physical condition, and receptivity of the patient. He may, however, experience substantial relief and improvement after a few hours or after a day or two. This delay or lag time in relief or cure is especially common in more severe cases. It is not that the healing has not happened, but this is the science and the explanation behind the cause.
- 33) The rate of relief for different ailments may differ and may need to be customised. Example: For chronic or more severe issues, the span of healing may range from a few weeks to a few months.
- 34) Some ailments are also karmic. i.e not all ailments and patients can be cured. But in most of the cases, there is for sure a huge relief.
- 35) Pranic healing is not just for physical ailments but also addresses psychological issues, relationship harmony, Feng Shui, weight loss, body sculpting and more.
- 36) There is no medicine here so it is also called no drug therapy.
- 37) How long does it take to completely cure a patient? The length of time required to completely cure a patient depends on several factors: the frequency of treatment, the age and physical condition of the patient, the patient’s degree of receptivity, the presence of intervening or causal factors which may sometime intervene in the right healing process, the degree of damage, the degree of cooperation from the patient and in some cases, the use of other forms of healing or treatment to complement pranic healing.
- 38) This type of healing addresses other pain points too. For example, if the client is being treated through distant healing. They can cut down on travel time, travel expenses, save travel energy, etc.
- 39) It works on universal laws: eg: law of interconnectedness, law of correspondence, law of lag time to name a few.
- 40) Kirlian Photography: Scientific evidence provides concrete proof of the existence of the energy field that surrounds us and its relation to physical health and well being. Experiments by Semyon Kirlian, a Russian scientist, using a photographic process now known as Kirlian photography demonstrates that a rainbow of colourful energy surrounds all living things – people, plants and animals.
- 41) These forms of healing also introduce one to live better not just physically but mentally and emotionally as well.
- 42) Breathing exercises, physical exercises and meditation are part of the healing sessions and are encouraged to continue after the sessions to make it part of a lifestyle. Everything is energy and so energy medicine (here referring to pranic healing) works for everything. There are treatments available for almost everything ranging from health related ailments to sports, finances, relationship healing, beauty and maintenance of the body. Also anyone can learn pranic healing, the only requirement is interest and time.
Everything is energy and so energy medicine (here referring to pranic healing) works for everything. There are treatments available for almost everything ranging from health related ailments to sports, finances, relationship healing, beauty and maintenance of the body. Also anyone can learn pranic healing, the only requirement is interest and time.
About the Author
Name: Pallavi Kashyap
Professional Title: Chief Energy Officer
Bio: Pallavi helps Souls reconnect to their inner healing power and beauty.Demystifying concepts of the Spiritual World and blending them with life and business is what drives her.